student-teacher ratios, to the cleanliness of the facility, Foundations
Preschool knows that every detail is important when it comes to the
care and safety of your child.
That’s why Foundations Preschool is dedicated to providing the
BEST quality early childhood care and education possible, all within
a safe, nurturing, and enriching environment.
Foundations Preschool is fully licensed. In addition to meeting, or
most often exceeding, every state safety and wellness regulation set
Foundations Preschool also:
- maintains exceptional standards for staff,
curriculum, health and safety, teacher/student interaction and physical
- offers learning opportunities through purposeful play in our unique
role-playing environments and special activity rooms.
- maintains a lower student-to-teacher ratio than legally required.
- fully supports professional development by providing staff with
ongoing training and a tuition reimbursement program for early childhood
- maintains close relationships with local pediatric and nursing associations.
- offers families the peace of mind that comes in knowing that your
young child is being protected by a state-of-the-art preschool security
- offers competitive pricing for half-day and full-day programming
in all age categories.
- models snack menu directly from the USDA Childcare Nutrition Program.